Access Generation Accreditation Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions refers to the binding agreement between Access Generation CIC and the company applying for the accreditation.
Acceptance of the terms and conditions will be recognised upon the signature of one of the Client’s authorised executives. The signatory also warrants that he/she is authorised to sign on behalf of the Client. Alternatively, the contract will be assumed to be accepted by the Client if the Client commits to the services of Access Generation CIC notwithstanding a failure of the Client to return the contract document.
Payment terms: Payment options include monthly, annually or in full. The minimum payment required is one year, paid in monthly instalments or in full.
Billing cycle: The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you sign-up.
Payment methods: To become accredited you must choose a payment method; monthly Direct Debit or annual payment. Both payments will be automatically renewed unless you cancel your subscription, subject to the terms of our cancellation policy.
Restrictions on use
The rights granted to you by these Terms will remain in force only for so long as these Terms remain in effect. You may not transfer, assign, commercially exploit, resell or sublicense access to the service to any third-party.
Termination of subscription
There is a minimum period of a two-year subscription. You can cancel your subscription any time once you are billed for the then current year and before you are billed for the next year. Written notice of 30 days prior to the end of your subscription is required.
Access Generation service
1. Young peer researchers will conduct an external assessment of your company website annually
2. Access Generation will produce a report with findings and recommendations from the external assessment
3. Access Generation will provide a link to the attractiveness survey for you to share with employees
4. Upon completion of the survey by your employees, Access Generation will produce a report with the results
5. On the publication of reports, Access Generation will arrange an online meeting to discuss the results and survey. We will provide you with support and advice to get the most out of the accreditation
6. Access Generation will provide you with access to a closed online community where we will share insights and updates based on our work engaging with other businesses and young people. In addition, our young peer panel will share their views and updates on the changing habits of young people searching and applying for jobs.
7. Access Generation will keep you updated with any opportunities to attend events.
Disclaimers, limitations and exclusions of liability
A. Access Generation CIC shall not be liable for any breach of this Agreement or any losses sustained by the Client in respect of any total or partial failure of performance by it of its duties and obligations under this Agreement occasioned by any act of God, Fire, Act of Government or State, War, Civil Commotion, Insurrection, Embargo or any other force majeure or prevention from or hindrance in obtaining any materials, energy or other supplies, labour disputes of whatever nature or any other reason beyond the control of Access Generation CIC or the failure of any third party to supply any services or material to the company or to the Client
B. Access Generation shall not be liable to the Client or to any third party in respect of any consequential loss or damage arising out of any failure on the part of the company to supply any of the services contracted herein
C. Access Generation CIC shall not be responsible for any action taken by the Client or its clients as a result of the advice given by Access Generation CIC or its employees or for the results or consequences arising out of such action
All intellectual property rights which are in existence prior to this Agreement shall remain the exclusive property of the party owning it (or, where applicable, any third party).
All intellectual property rights that arise during the course of the Access Generation services under these Terms and Conditions will vest in Access Generation. Access Generation will grant a non-revocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence for the Client to use all such rights for reasonable publicity and internal know-how.
The parties acknowledge that Access Generation shall be data controller for the purposes of data protection laws, including the Data protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Both parties shall comply with all obligations and requirements of data protection laws, including, if applicable, entering into a binding data processing agreement.